7 PLUSES INDIVIDUAL TOUR TO CHORNOBYL AND PRIPYAT
7 advantages of an individual tour to Chernobyl and Pripyat with go2chernobyl.com.
More than a quarter century has passed since the tragedy at the fourth power unit of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and every year more and more the exclusion zone attracts extreme tourists, illegal stalkers, and just those who want to see with their own eyes what can happen to all planet soon, if humanity does not begin to think about the consequences of their actions.
Go2chernobyl.com conducts study tours to the highest level Exclusion Zone. | For our clients we offer trips of several types: group and individual. As for group trips, this is a one-day or many-day tour with a pre-arranged route, together with a group of people from different places, but they are all interested in the same thing - to fulfill the cherished dream - to see the Zone, visit Pripyat, discover the secrets of the Chernobyl NPP . Such trips take place usually on Saturdays and Sundays. Departure from the South Station of Kiev at 08-00 - 08.30. The cost of this tour is from $ 75. Today we’ll talk about individual trips to Chernobyl and Pripyat. There are 7 main advantages of an individual tour to Chernobyl and Pripyat.
1. The high level of services provided by go2chernobyl.com is ensured by comfortable transport, highly qualified guides, with well-developed authoring programs and individual attitude to each client.
2. Individual tours are held not only on weekends, but at a convenient time for you, it can be any day of the week.
3. The program is agreed with you in full. Our team fully adapts to your time and wishes.
Unlike general trips, in an individual tour our client feels himself the master of the situation. If you have already been to the Exclusion Zone and have seen a lot, then you can exclude from the program what you have already seen.
You can also make your own visit program, which we will implement, by creating your own route along which you will move and choose exactly the places you want to visit. For example, to devote all the time to the city of Pripyat, to see all areas of the city, to see the existing facilities of this item. Yes ! Yes! You heard right. The city has existing facilities. In Pripyat there is now a water fluoridation station, a special laundry, a checkpoint at the entrance ... There are also 2 enterprises at the Yanov station.
If you don’t know what exactly you want to visit in the Exclusion Zone, then we ourselves can offer you many options for interesting authoring programs.
The main thing! You must pre-book a trip on the website www.go2chernobyl.com, no later than 10 days before departure.
Many people ask why it is not later than 10 days?
We answer: The exclusion zone is a sensitive facility and entry, as well as being in it, must be coordinated with the administrations of this facility, for each individual person.
4. The composition of the group. You form the group yourself. You can go it alone and feel the secrets of the Zone, or you can attract your friends and acquaintances. The number of people in a group can be from 1 to infinity. per person.
5. The cost of an individual tour to Chernobyl and Pripyat can be lower than in a group trip (from 25 participants to 25% lower). The price of the trip is calculated individually in each case. The more people in the group, the correspondingly cheaper the trip to Chernobyl and Pripyat.
There is a special offer for individual groups of 30+ people: Price for citizens of Ukraine 649 UAH - 29 USD - 24 EUR Price for Foreigners 1111 UAH - 46 USD - 41 EUR
Included in the price:
- transport escort — food — insurance — accommodation at a hotel in Chernobyl (with a 2-day trip) —organization of permits required to visit the Zone; - permits required to visit 30km of the Zone - permits required to visit 10km of the Zone - permits required to visit Pripyat - permits required to visit the ZG radar station Duga - a professional guide in English or Russian; - extended contractual program. - permission for photo-video shooting.
6. Overnight. An individual tour to the Exclusion Zone can last from one to five days. It all depends on your wishes. There is a departmental hotel in the city of Chernobyl, in which you will spend the night if you book a tour for two days or more. A transfer to Kiev is also possible for accommodation at the hotel of your choice.
7. Free communication with homeowners. During an individual tour, there is the opportunity to chat with homeowners. Samosely - civilian population
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND GET THE ANSWER