and get your dose adrenaline!
SAFE | EXTREME | comfortable
Choose your tour
Click on the EXCURSION TO GET MORE information
Scheduled one-day excursion
- Full-scale safe trip.
- You will get detailed information about the area.
- You will visit truly iconic places.
- A lot of interesting information from our guide.
- Megacool photos are guaranteed.
Scheduled two-day excursion
- Safety is guaranteed.
- Spend the night in a hotel of Chernobyl.
- For those who really love thrills.
- Information that you won't find on the Internet.
- You get access to all secret objects.
- Only you and your friends (from 1 to 50 persons).
- Duration: from 1 to 5 days.
- Best price for large groups.
- Access to secret objects and materials.
- Taking photos, shooting movies, commercials and clips.
- Scientific research, interviews with employees.
FEEDBACK AFTER THE TOUR
Ghost Town Pripyat
There are a lot of places on the planet abandoned by man. Shafts, towns, whole cities ... All of them cause rather dark feelings. But here the situation is special ... Pripyat is a small town in our Ukrainian Polesye, has become a world famous monume ...
Myths about the exclusion zone: the truth and speculation
Probably excursions to the Zone would not have disturbed the consciousness of extremes if there were not so many legends about it. Mutant beasts. The risk of "pick up" rad ...
7 reasons to have Chernobyl tour this autumn + safety item
Are you sure you want to read this article? Be careful! After reading you can start packing your bags in CNPP immediately. Review of our regular customer to your attention. We don’t call his name at his request. So.. It seems that the mos ...
ANY QUESTIONS LEFT?
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND GET THE ANSWER
Chernobyl exclusion zone: would it be impressive to visit it?
The exclusion zone near Chernobyl has been no longer a closed territory. It is a place, where you can make an unusual and extreme trip. Bright emotions, extreme and unforgettable impressions are guaranteed during such trip. Chernobyl tours are made not only by desperate stalkers, but also by tourists who want to diversify their leisure time.
What is Chernobyl like today?
Why does this place attract tourists from all over the world? The exclusion zone is ghost towns, in which there are no inhabitants left. It is signs of the villages, where nobody lives anymore. And high-rise buildings, from which no laughter come, but only a dull echo... Chernobyl tour is a trip to the exclusion zone, which has suffered the most intense contamination with radionuclides, because of the catastrophe on CNPP that was recognized as the biggest in the history of nuclear power. After that, more than two hundred thousand people left their homes in order to never back there again.
Each of us has lots of questions and prejudices about the exclusion zone. Chernobyl tour, price for which in our company is much lower than in others, will open the veil of secrecy and will help to find answers to some of them. If follow the rules and listen to the guides, the trip to one of the most interesting and exciting locations on our planet will be quite safe.
Today, it is not a dead zone, there are workers who serve the station and sometimes it is possible to meet people on the streets. You can see the destroyed 4th reactor and “Shelter” above it from several angles.
In order to look at a really dead city, you need to go to Pripyat. It is better to not being separated from the excursion group here. It is abandoned houses, a deserted amusement park and a dilapidated stadium. Feeling from the walk in a dead city is hard to forget, this is what will remain with you for the whole life. Here, as nowhere else, you can feel the tragedy of the Chernobyl disaster.
Another interesting object is the mysterious “Duga”, situated in the place of the former secret object. In Soviet times, it was built in order to receive signals about the launching of intercontinental missiles. This is a unique object — the only one that was saved in the world, the other two dismantled, but it impossible to do with the “Duga” in the exclusion zone.
Why should you entrust your trip to Go2chernobyl Company?
Chernobyl and Pripyat tour is not a walk through the chamomile field. It is important to entrust its organization and conduction to experienced professionals in order to, firstly, get the maximum benefit and pleasure, and secondly, not to be exposed to unnecessary danger.
Here are at least 5 reasons why should you choose Go2chernobyl for organizing your extreme travel:
- We are organizing trips from Kiev to Chernobyl for more than 7 years. Not only Ukrainians take part in our trips, but also visitors from abroad.
- Experienced guides. Chernobyl and Pripyat tour with a bad guide is money thrown away. Our guides are experienced professionals who know everything about the exclusion zone and even more. They will answer all questions with pleasure, tell secrets and mysteries, which others prefer to keep silent about.
- Saturated excursion routes. We develop them in order to show you as many interesting places as possible. Chernobyl tour is a unique location in which you have never been. No wonder, that the “Forbes” magazine called it the most unusual place on Earth.
- Best Chernobyl tours price on the market. We take care about making more convenient conduction of payments for you as well as planning your leisure time, only with us the prepayment of the tour is 25%. Chernobyl tours prices are formed taking into account your wishes and expectations.
- We are working around the clock. Our guides are ready to answer all your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to plan your trip?
Chernobyl tours, price of which is much lower than in other companies on the market, are held regularly. You can choose one of the suitable options: a one-day or two-day tour as part of a group or an individual excursion with your friends or colleagues.
You will get a safe full-scale route to the most interesting places in the zone, many interesting facts and stories from the guide, the ability to take photos and videos. By choosing a two-day excursion, you will stay at a hotel in Chernobyl and visit secret objects.
Chernobyl tours price on an individual order is a bit higher, but you can participate in the preparation of the program for 1-5 days, get access to secret locations and information materials, you can take comments from employees, shoot videos, music clips and programs.
Pripyat tour with Go2chernobyl is guarantee of safety, comfort and extreme. And because of these three components, customers love us and recommend to their friends.